BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Remove/delete a photo album

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rill69

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 3:33 pm    Post subject: Remove/delete a photo album Reply with quote

I accidentally created two photo albums and now I can't figure out how to remove one of them http://theallens.blogharbor.com/blog.

At the top left are two albums called "Lucy and Kinfolk". I have read the docs and searched in the forum and don't know how to do it.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Darrell
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
rill69

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One more question:) Now that i have the album where I want it when I delete the old unwanted photo album I don't want to delete the pictures from the files. I want my other albums to still be populated with the pics.

Thanks in advance for the reply

Darrell
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is not possible at this time to move photos from one album to another, but you can create a new Photo Album and simultaneously add existing photos from other albums using the Import used photos option.

Then you can have delete the original album: Click on the Article & Photo Manager tab, then the Category Settings sub-tab in the Admin Control Panel. Then click on the Category from the Category tree on the left side of the page. The Delete button will be at the bottom there...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know how I missed it.

Thank you so much for the help. It is greatly appreciated!

Darrell
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's really not as obvious as it should be - we'll work on that!
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: