BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
New Insert Image "Dialog"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PlasteredDragon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 6:00 pm    Post subject: New Insert Image "Dialog" Reply with quote

This was a clever idea! I have only ONE suggestion. If I click the button to link to an image I've uploaded, you display a file-manager-like list of uploaded files, but it has no scrollbar! The only way to see stuff below is to click and drag to select text off the bottom of the page.

Please add a vertical scrollbar! Smile

Thanks
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:06 pm    Post subject: Re: New Insert Image "Dialog" Reply with quote

PD - Glad you like it.

When I click the Image icon in the Rich Text Editor, the Insert Image popup window appears. Then from the bottom row, I click the Choose Image button, and the popup window becomes the File Manager Image window. Is this the list you are referring to? The window I see does have a scrollbar...

Then when I click on one of the links to an image, the popup window closes and the image appears in the Rich Text Editor, which is what is supposed to happen.

Let us know if you don't see scrollbars in that File Manager Image window, and if not, what browser and what platform you are using.

Thanks again for the feedback.
PlasteredDragon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:56 am    Post subject: I don't see a scroll bar in that window Reply with quote

I'm using IE 6 SP 2 on Win XP. I also don't see the scrollbar using an older version of IE on my Win2000 box.

Here's what I see on my XP box:

http://unbecominglevity.blogharbor.com/FileManagerImage.gif
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:00 pm    Post subject: Re: I don't see a scroll bar in that window Reply with quote

Thanks for the excellent feedback. We'll have this looked into, sorry for the inconvenience!
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 1:29 am    Post subject: Re: I don't see a scroll bar in that window Reply with quote

This should have been fixed in today's update.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just moved over from Blogspirit and after trying a few other sites find that on the whole I realy like blogharbor, specially tha cool 1GB quota after chewing up the 10meg Blogspirit one in just over a month. The image insert thing in a regular post is nice but at Blogspirit they auto-create a thumbnail with a link to the larger image as well as allow you to specify wrap options - left or right, saves a lot of time over hand coding html except that they had no caption feature. Surely there must be a way of integrating the photo album a bit here, link to a thumbnail that would appear in the post including it's caption with a link to the larger image. And yup, a wider post editor window would be realy nice, like perhaps an option to specify width somewhere, its realy narrow on my one thousand four hundred and whatever resolution which is already ordinary by todays standards.
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good suggestions all, I agree with all of them. We'll be sure to keep them in mind as we make plans for future development.
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: