BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Question about Site Stats

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ojedapaco

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:21 pm    Post subject: Question about Site Stats Reply with quote

Hola John!

I have a question about site stats. If I view my most popular articles for the month of March, I see several entries that are blank. In other words, there is a number of views, but there is no title, author, type or published date.

My uneducated hunch is that these may have to do either with blog polling, or the sponsored icons which I've placed on my right-hand column. If my hunch is correct, is there a way I could tag these items such that I could get information on how often they are clicked? Eventually, I hope to change my sponsorship icons to a real banner program with tracking stats for my sponsors to know about clicks and stuff like that.

In the mean time, I'm just intrigued about those blank entries. Any clues you might be able to offer will be sincerely appreciated.

Cheers,

Paco Ojeda

The VU: Vallarta Undiscovered
Puerto Vallarta's First Podcast
www.vallartaundiscovered.com

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Question about Site Stats Reply with quote

These blank entries have nothing at all to do with how you publish your weblog, the problem is entirely due to our stats parsing program. We'll take a look at what might be causing this and hopefully get it straightened out soon.
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: