BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Photos in articles and text wrapping

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
greensheep

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:34 am    Post subject: Photos in articles and text wrapping Reply with quote

Hi! I just upgraded from free trial - I LOVE your templates. Am getting pretty competent (after wanting to toss the computer out the window for the first 48 hours or so. . . Laughing

I still have some tweaking to do. . . first question - is there any way to wrap text around a photo I've posted within an article? I tried to do it the usual way by inserting commands into the img tag, to no avail. I would really like to format it to the left, with the article wrapping on the right.

If this is impossible, can I center the pic somehow between paragraphs or at the beginning of the article?

Thanks!
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: