BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Trusted Posters and Blogjet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Third Party
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JZC

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:23 pm    Post subject: Trusted Posters and Blogjet Reply with quote

Anyone with an idea why Blogjet fails when a Trusted Poster attempts to use the application on Blogharbor? Administrator status is no problem but Trusted Posters don't work. Or at least I'm unable to get the application to function with a Trusted Poster.

JZC
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 11:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Trusted Posters and Blogjet Reply with quote

Unfortunately, the reason at this time is that we don't support it yet... It is something we have scheduled for development and hope to be able to provide support as soon as possible for all users with permissions and not just admins to be able to use Blogjet and other third party blogging tools to post to their blogs.
JZC

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks for your response.
Blogger

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Trusted Posters and Blogjet Reply with quote

[quote="john"]Unfortunately, the reason at this time is that we don't support it yet... It is something we have scheduled for development and hope to be able to provide support as soon as possible for all users with permissions and not just admins to be able to use Blogjet and other third party blogging tools to post to their blogs.[/quote]

John, I just had a trusted poster try to post with Blogjet with this particular problem. How soon until this feature is ready? I've got several folks I want to post using this method.

Thanks...
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Trusted Posters and Blogjet Reply with quote

John, I just had a trusted poster try to post with Blogjet with this particular problem. How soon until this feature is ready? I've got several folks I want to post using this method.

We do not have a time frame for you. Quite frankly, we have been concentrating on bringing the performance and reliability of the system up to par, as well as its ability to withstand attacks from and protect your blog from spammers. Two maintenance releases (i.e. feature enhancement upgrades) have been pushed back as a result. The features of these next two maintenance releases have been determined, and this is not expected to be on them. So trusted posters via blogging clients is still on the todo list, but it is not something you will see in the near future.
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Third Party All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: