BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Editing CSS is making me crosseyed!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
biggerfish

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:55 pm    Post subject: Editing CSS is making me crosseyed! Reply with quote

Code:
(  •)(• )

I'm serious!

I started with the Open Blue tempate. By default, it's 3 columns. Sidebar left and center are white, right sidebar is black with different type attributes.

If somebody has a sec, would you care to gaze over the code and show me what I'm missing?

I like the look of the left column, and want the links, type etc to look the same on the right.

http://www.biggerfish.com/

Thanks!
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Editing CSS is making me crosseyed! Reply with quote

Most of our templates have similar CSS codes for the right and the left sidebars. Some templates, such as the "Open Blue" template you have based your customizations on, have difference settings for the left and the right sidebars.

If you want to use the "Open Blue" template and make sure the right columns is the same as the left, then look for any #rightcol attribute and override it in your style template customizations with the #leftcol equivalent... Let us know if that makes sense for you.
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: