BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Friends feature

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GWB43isGreat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:11 pm    Post subject: Friends feature Reply with quote

First, I looked around for "reader" documentation and found none. So, if this is documented somewhere, I'd like to know about it.

Whenever I try to invite someone to be a friend, I seem to always get this message:

Quote:
ERROR: An invitation is already queued for this user: action failed

I don't know if this refers to me or the person I'm inviting.

If it refers to me, I don't have any invitations queued, but, I am not sure where I would look. There doesn't seem to be anything in my profile update about invitations. I don't think I've gotten any emails inviting me to be a friend, if that's how it works.

If it refers to the person I invited, I don't get what that means either. Does that mean that if someone were to invite me to be their friend, if I don't respond to it (don't know how to anyway) that it blocks others from inviting me?
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 2:36 am    Post subject: Re: Friends feature Reply with quote

I don't know if this refers to me or the person I'm inviting.

This refers to the fact you have already sent an invitation to the person you are currently attempting to send an invitation to. You can not send another invitation to that person until the current one is acted on. I am checking to see if there is an expiry time and how long that is.

Does that mean that if someone were to invite me to be their friend, if I don't respond to it (don't know how to anyway) that it blocks others from inviting me?

No, it does not. It simply means that same person who invited you to be their friend can not repeatedly send invites.
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: