BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Editing a webpage

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dr. K

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:16 am    Post subject: Editing a webpage Reply with quote

I am trying to edit my most recent webpage.

I have it stored in a Favorites list. I go there and navigate to the specific page, then click on "edit this page". The page editor opens up, but I can do nothing with the page -- nada, nix, zip. It won't let me edit, select, delete, nothing.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong? or is it something in the system?

Thanks --

Karen
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Editing a webpage Reply with quote

I'm guessing that what you mean here is that you click in the Rich Text Editor and try to hit a key, perhaps the delete key, and nothing happens?

It seems like some browsers (are you using Firefox or Mozilla?) do not activate the editor by hitting the delete key. Try hitting the space bar, and it will probably "wake up" the editor and you can begin editing as you would expect.

If you are referring to something else, please let us know what you are doing when you get to the Edit Article page, what you expected would happen when you did that, and what happened instead. We'll try to help from there.
Dr. K

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John:

Thanks - I do use Firefox and your solution was like magic.
I'm a happy camper now!

Karen
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: