BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
All components disappeared!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
heidigoseek

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:34 am    Post subject: All components disappeared! Reply with quote

Yesterday I just did a quick rearranging of my component layout, hit save, then I took a look at my site and every single one of them is gone!

I went back into to admin to see if I could duplicate all of them again and every time I move components into either left or right column and hit save, they're all gone when the page reloads.

My site is only displaying posts right now, you can see it looks rather odd so I'd like to get this fixed as soon as possible. I have a lot of components to put back, all were working fine before. I've even tried adding one or two to the columns and it still gave me the same results.

http://www.heidigoseek.com/

I would truly appreciate the help on this head scratching issue.
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:08 am    Post subject: Re: All components disappeared! Reply with quote

I just logged into your blog and dragged over a calendar component, clicked Save at the bottom, and everything worked as it was supposed to... I see the Calendar in the layout, the Calendar appears in your blog as expected...

Have you changed browsers recently? By chance would you be using Firefox? If so, have you installed any new extensions into your Firefox browser? Perhaps you added the Firefox No Script extension or something like that?
heidigoseek

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I'm using Firefox and I've had problems with other things and my extensions, even problems with Firefox and other websites.

It's probably time for another Firefox reinstall.

In the meantime I'll try fixing it in IE. Thanks for you help.
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: