BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Customizing Templates

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Tips and Tricks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bucksrugby

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:55 pm    Post subject: Customizing Templates Reply with quote

I've moved onto customising templates in the blog now. My initial focus is going to be on how articles and photo albums. Can you direct me to some threads that I can read up on first. Sorry I searched under "editing templates" and got dozens of threads.

Thanks...
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:27 am    Post subject: Re: Customizing Templates Reply with quote

I think the best way to start learning about customizing your blog is to listen to our BlogHarbor Cruise podcasts and follow along with them. The first three podcasts show many examples of how your blog can be customized and link directly to the instructions on how you can accomplish those customizations yourself...
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Tips and Tricks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: