BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Change Blog name?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bondgirls

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:11 am    Post subject: Change Blog name? Reply with quote

Is it possible to change my blog name or must I close the account and start fresh?
Thanks,
Chelsea
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:39 am    Post subject: Re: Change Blog name? Reply with quote

You can change the Name of your blog, its title, from the control panel at Settings & Security >> General. If you want to change the actual URL of your blog, please contact us for assistance.
Bondgirls

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:35 am    Post subject: Thank you. :) Reply with quote

You're very helpful.
billjw

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:25 pm    Post subject: Change Blog Name II Reply with quote

Hi John

I would like to change my blog name too.
I have registered the domain name "www.resultdrivensolutions.com" and want to have it as my blog name as well.

Can you show me how to do this please.

Regards

Bill
Mobile: 0403 456 141
Office Email: bill@resultdrivensolutions.com.au
Mobile Email: w.james-wallace@three.com.au
Fax: 08 9249 8182
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Change Blog Name II Reply with quote

To be clear to users who read this thread in the future, to change the name of your blog (its title), you can do that from the control panel at Settings & Security >> General.

To change the URL or address of your blog to your own custom domain name, please see these instructions.

If you have any additional questions about changing the address of your blog, please post a new topic.
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: