BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Something weird going on

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gristgal

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:19 pm    Post subject: Something weird going on Reply with quote

I'm composing an article this morning, and I decided that I'd actually update my preferences (been meaning to). So I did. Next time I noticed (I do a lot of revising), the keywords I'd entered before a previous save had vanished - both the pre-existent one I'd checked, and the two new ones I'd entered. So I re-entered them. When the article comes back after saving, all but one of the checks have disappeared from notifications.

I created a throwaway post so I could re-save all the checked preferences. It looks okay ... for now. But when I went back to the other post, the check I'd initially wanted to save (sticky) had disappeared from that file.

Question Question Question Question Question Question

At that point I decided it's time to say something, so here it is:

I dunno what's happening, but please, fix it?
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Something weird going on Reply with quote

I'm a little confused by your post... Can you say what you think the problem is exactly, and tell us the steps which would allow us to duplicate it?
gristgal

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It probably wasn't EACH time I saved that the checked components changed. I save nearly every time I make much in the way of edits, once I'm past basic composition (and I do a lot of tweaking). But what happened - or what I saw of it - was that following at least some saves, the checked right hand components changed. And I hadn't made any of the changes! Mad

I don't believe this ever happened to me before.
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't seem to find anything out of the ordinary here, let us know if you find something specific that you can replicate.
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: