BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
order of the posts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DeMartMan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:42 pm    Post subject: order of the posts Reply with quote

John, thank you for your responce, however on my blog the comments are showing up as the oldest first. In order to see the newest ones you have to go to the bottom of the page. I also notice that this format is different from the one I am using, is it possible to set my to this type of format?
Thank you,
Marty
Quote:
>I would like to know how to set the order of the posts so that the
>newest are first.

Marty -

That is the only sort order, newest posts are always at the top (first).

Hope this helps, if you have any additional questions about this feel
free to post them to our community forums site at:
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:16 pm    Post subject: Re: order of the posts Reply with quote

Your original question was about the order of posts, which is a term we typically use to refer to articles. And it is correct that the only sort order is newest at the top.

Comments, on the other hand, are ordered chronologically, oldest at the top. The sort order of comments is not configurable.
DeMartMan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:51 pm    Post subject: Re: order of the posts Reply with quote

john wrote:
Your original question was about the order of posts, which is a term we typically use to refer to articles. And it is correct that the only sort order is newest at the top.

Comments, on the other hand, are ordered chronologically, oldest at the top. The sort order of comments is not configurable.

Thank you,
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: