BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
These things have me stumped....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bondgirls

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:39 pm    Post subject: These things have me stumped.... Reply with quote

John,
You have been my hero and I come to you again asking for your help.

1. How do I get photo albums to post on the blog with only one pic showing and then have the ability to click on the album to show all of the pictures?

2. I'd like to have a more distinct banner/ header(larger, centered) . Where to learn how to do this?

3.How do I change the article heading font and color?

4. How do I change the calender to only reflect today's or current date? I don't want the days that I've posted to be highlighted at all on the calendar.

5.THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject: Re: These things have me stumped.... Reply with quote

If you could do us a favor and in the future post multiple questions as separate topics, that would make it easier for folks to find information when searching the forums.

How do I get photo albums to post on the blog with only one pic showing and then have the ability to click on the album to show all of the pictures?

Not really sure what you're looking for... Can you clarify?

I'd like to have a more distinct banner/ header(larger, centered) . Where to learn how to do this?

Perhaps you should consider creating a banner for your header. Instructions are available.

How do I change the article heading font and color?

A thread from our forums which shows you how is here.

How do I change the calender to only reflect today's or current date? I don't want the days that I've posted to be highlighted at all on the calendar.

That's actually the sole purpose of the calendar, to show the days for which posts are available... It's not possible to make it be

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

You are quite welcome!

FYI, your Main Page is really big... As in massive big... Even makes the fans start blowing on my dual CPU machine. I'd consider reducing the number of items on your Main Page.
Bondgirls

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:33 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

I'll reduce it, if you tell me how? Smile And of course I'll make seperate questions. I thought that was a bad thing by taking up to many posts. Whew.. learning by bumping my head is hard! lol

Thanks again
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Thanks Reply with quote

I'll reduce it, if you tell me how?

The previous reply where I suugested reducing the number of items on your Main Page was where you would learn how. Follow that link to read the manual on the topic, and you'll see how it is done.

I thought that was a bad thing by taking up to many posts.

Not at all. Breaking down your questions helps us to create threads here in the forums that answer a question completely and accurately for you and those who have the same question later. One long thread attempting to answer multiple questions at once is not as useful to someone looking for help on a specific question.

Whew.. learning by bumping my head is hard!

Hard maybe, but fast. I think that is what the Zen masters referred as the "short path to enlightenment."
Bondgirls

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:10 pm    Post subject: Thanks! Reply with quote

Knowledged and a smarty pants! lol
Thanks again.
Constance
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: