BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Can I increase Left Margin Width?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Tips and Tricks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
colincolenso

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:19 pm    Post subject: Can I increase Left Margin Width? Reply with quote

Currently my left margin is too narrow for descriptive naming of my category tree, without the text rolling onto the next line, which looks ugly.

How can I change the Style so that the left margin may be 25 or 30% of the page width instead of the current 20%?

Also, is there a way to remove the yellow folder icons so I just see the text for each category?

Colin
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Can I increase Left Margin Width? Reply with quote

How can I change the Style so that the left margin may be 25 or 30% of the page width instead of the current 20%?

See this post. If you have any additional questions after following those instructions, please feel free to follow up here.

Last edited by john on Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Can I increase Left Margin Width? Reply with quote

Also, is there a way to remove the yellow folder icons so I just see the text for each category?

Not at this time.
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Tips and Tricks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: