BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Help adding a poll with multiple answers ...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Tips and Tricks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stanipcus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:38 pm    Post subject: Help adding a poll with multiple answers ... Reply with quote

I signed up with blogpolling so that I could add polls to my blog. The first one I want to add gives five choices and will ask my readers to choose three out of the five. Can anyone tell me how I can do this? The poll I have created allows for only one choice at a time. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Stan Very Happy
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Help adding a poll with multiple answers ... Reply with quote

The Blogpolling service does not allow for the ability to choose more than one answer in a poll.
stanipcus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:41 pm    Post subject: Thanks for the response Reply with quote

Thanks for the response, John. Do you know of any third party sites that have the ability to run a poll that asks for multiple responses. For example, If I want to post a poll of ten candidates and ask that readers vote for three of the ten to act as members of a committee. Again, any help is greatly appreciated.

Stan
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Thanks for the response Reply with quote

Sorry, I am not familiar enough with polling services to be able to make a recommendation here.
stanipcus

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:30 am    Post subject: Thanks anyway ... Reply with quote

Thanks anyway, John.
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Tips and Tricks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: