BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Something special going on?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gristgal

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:27 am    Post subject: Something special going on? Reply with quote

I tried to login to my blog and got a "connection refused" message. I thought, Okay. John said that when it appears something's wrong, go to the announcements page. So I did - or tried to do - that. Got the same message. So then I thought, well, maybe it's my connection. So I went to my IP's Connection Information page. Everything looked okay, but I did a reset anyway. Then I tried the Admin Login again. Same (non)result. Tried the announcements page again; ditto. Then I tried the forum. Voila, here you are, and here I am. At this point, I don't know what else to do but ask:

Is something special going on (sorry to bother you)?
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:24 am    Post subject: Re: Something special going on? Reply with quote

Nothing's going on... Sites are loading fine, we don't see any problems. I can only guess as to what might be happening on your machine. Please try the old standby of rebooting your machine...
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: