BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
colors and fonts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
whollycow

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:06 pm    Post subject: colors and fonts Reply with quote

Hi, Is it possible to change the colors of the links in the custom buttons of my header- when you hover over them. My son created them for me, but said that he could not figure out how to change the hovering color.

Also is it possible to change the font size of the title of the articles? or the color of the posting date just above the title?

Thanks Linda
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:28 am    Post subject: Re: colors and fonts Reply with quote

Quote:
Also is it possible to change the font size of the title of the articles?

This thread explains how to modify the articleTitle class in CSS, which allow you to change the font, size, color, etc. of the title of an article.

Quote:
or the color of the posting date just above the title?

This thread explains how to modify the postDate class which allows you to change the style of the Date displayed above a set of posts for the same date.

Quote:
Is it possible to change the colors of the links in the custom buttons of my header- when you hover over them

Once you've followed the links above you should have a pretty good idea of the process for modifying your CSS. You should be able to add these classes to your Custom CSS to override the default hover color:

Code:
table.blogHeader a:hover {
    color: #006600;
}

div.componentBlogname a:hover {
    color: #006600;
}

Hope this helps get you started.
whollycow

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks John, That worked well. .

Linda
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: