BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Using Categories

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Normajean

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:17 am    Post subject: Categories Reply with quote

Hello
I am new to Blog harbor and blogging. I have a series of Snake Stories which I am adding to and I would like to keep them and any future snake posts in a Reptile Category I created. How do I move the ones I have posted and make sure that future ones are all placed in the Reptiles Category?
Thank you
Regards
Normajean
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:38 am    Post subject: Re: Categories Reply with quote

I am new to Blog harbor and blogging.

Welcome!

One request - if you have a new question for the forum, can you please post it to a new topic rather than tagging it onto an existing thread? Thanks in advance!

I have a series of Snake Stories which I am adding to and I would like to keep them and any future snake posts in a Reptile Category I created. How do I move the ones I have posted

Are you asking how to move articles from their current category, or perhaps you want to make the Snakes category a subcategory below the Reptiles category? First check out the section of our manual on categories:

The Category settings page explains how to move categories. I think that's what you're looking for... Please also read about bubbling up, it's useful when you use subcategories.

Take a look at that material and let us know if you have additional questions.
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: