BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Technorati Tag Component for Blog

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lianag

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:56 am    Post subject: Technorati Tag Component for Blog Reply with quote

Hi John,

Is it possible to have a component for technorati tags?

where would I find the code for that?

I found code to edit the categories and articles but not for the actual component.

Thanks
Liana
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:46 am    Post subject: Re: Technorati Tag Component for Blog Reply with quote

We do not have builtin support for Technorati tags (though Technorati will read your Categories as tags), though it is possible to Implement Technorati Tags on your Blog by altering your category template.

Does that answer your question? When you say you are looking "to have a component for technorati tags", what exactly are you looking for?
lianag

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:14 am    Post subject: Techorati Tag Component Reply with quote

Thanks John,

I was looking for the cute tag box that they have with the keywords displayed.

Liana
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:31 am    Post subject: Re: Techorati Tag Component Reply with quote

Not sure what what that cute tag box is, can you point out an example?
lianag

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:41 pm    Post subject: Tag Cloud Reply with quote

Hi John,

It's called a tag cloud, that is what i am looking for - code that would let me have a tag cloud in my blog - based on my keywords.

Thanks

Liana
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Tag Cloud Reply with quote

It is not possible for our system to generate a tag cloud for you. You can use a third party system to create a tag cloud and add that content to your blog through a custom component. One third party tag cloud service I am aware of is TagCloud.com, though I have not used it personally.
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: