BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
additional list of favorites

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
holdamayo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:21 am    Post subject: additional list of favorites Reply with quote

Hi,
I was curious about the easiest way to go about the following. (which hopefully does not require extensive coding) I have a favorites list in my right nav. I would also like to created a seperate list for additional urls in the right column as well. (with a different heading since it is a seperate list of favorites) I can see that you are able to add urls to the existing list in the favorites section and even edit the qualities of the list (like title) but I can't figure out how to create a new list

Any help would be greatly appreciated !!!
gristgal

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's so simple even I know how. You can have as many favorites lists as you like. Very Happy

In the Dashboard menu (or any other, for that matter) click on Favorites. I like to open it in a new tab or window, so I right-click it. Once there, you'll see a line near the top of the page that starts out Options. One of the choices on that line is Create Favorites List. When you click on it, it takes you to a new menu, which asks you to give it a title, etc., and specify how to sort the file. I bet you can take it from there yourself. Wink

Have fun, and don't forget that after you've created it, you have to go into layout and put it where you want it in your right or left column.

gristgal
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the help, gristgal.

Also I should point out that the Publisher's Manual does cover the topic of Favorites. It would be a good idea to review the table of contents page on the manual so that you are familiar with the topics that it covers so when you have some questions, you know that whether or not this is something covered in the manual.
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: