BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jlwaltherjr

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject: Calendar Reply with quote

What is the functional purpose for the calendar located in the column to left of my blog article space?

I have another BLOG located in Blogdrive.com. The calendar serves as an archive. Since I post every Sunday, each of the Sunday dates is highlighted. If I click on any of those dates, it takes me to my post for that date. I can also go back and forth from year to year and month to month within any chosen year.

I cannot seem to figure out how the calendar in Blogharbor works. Last week, I posted on June 4th and the June 4th date was highlighed. Today, June 11th, I posted again. However, the June 4th date is no longer highlighed but the June 11th date is.

JW
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Calendar Reply with quote

You are correct in the assumption of how the calendar is supposed to work, but for some reason on your blog the calendar component and the blog are out of synch. I will ask our developers to see if they can figure out why and resolve it for you.
jlwaltherjr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:16 am    Post subject: Calendar Reply with quote

Thank you, John.
jlwaltherjr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:45 am    Post subject: Re: Calendar Reply with quote

Quote:
You are correct in the assumption of how the calendar is supposed to work, but for some reason on your blog the calendar component and the blog are out of synch. I will ask our developers to see if they can figure out why and resolve it for you.

Any progess on this?

Joe W
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Calendar Reply with quote

We took care of this on your blog earlier this evening. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
kow626

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:31 am    Post subject: having same problem Reply with quote

I'm having the same problem. I have two posts for November but neither of the article link dates show up in the calendar. I have other previous posts with the same prob but I can't recall right away which ones they are. Is there a fix that can be applied to my site too?
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:24 am    Post subject: Re: having same problem Reply with quote

I've resynched your November posts. Please let us know if you see any other posts out of synch with the calendar.
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: