BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Open Blue theme wont centre on IE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
geoffand

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:34 am    Post subject: Open Blue theme wont centre on IE Reply with quote

hi John,

Ive changed the theme on http://www.EngagingChina.com to Open Blue after many happy months using Spring -- great idea to be able to simply swap themes, BTW.

However, with Open Blue the web page is left justifed in the browser window using IE 6. With Firefox, unsurprisingly, it displays centred as intended.

Any workaround?

Also, can you tell me what I need to do to get my horizontal button menu, which runs across the top of the home page and individual articles, to also display when a category is selected from the menu. At the moment the menu disapears if you click on a category. Apologies for putting two queries in the same post, but the 2nd is probably too specific to justify a separate one.

Geoffand
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Open Blue theme wont centre on IE Reply with quote

Since the Open Blue theme is a full page design, and not a fixed width centered design, you would need to implement this customization to make it one.

Looks to me like you've got the change to table.columns but need to make the changes to #content, .article and .articleBody ...
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: