BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Adding a blogroll to link to blogs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tcccoach

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:04 pm    Post subject: Adding a blogroll to link to blogs Reply with quote

Other blogs allow the bloggers to list with names of other blogs they want to link their blogs to. They call it a blog roll. I know of a links list on Blogharbor, but I want to reserve that for website links. Is there a way to create a blogroll on our blog to list links to other blogs?
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Adding a blogroll to link to blogs Reply with quote

Other blogs allow the bloggers to list with names of other blogs they want to link their blogs to. They call it a blog roll. I know of a links list on Blogharbor, but I want to reserve that for website links. Is there a way to create a blogroll on our blog to list links to other blogs?

Our system uses the term "Favorites" rather than the term "blogroll" although I think neither term are sufficient... See the Working with Favorites page in our manual. You can create multiple favorites lists, so if you want to create one for blogs and one for other kinds of websites, that is easy to do.
tcccoach

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:54 pm    Post subject: Adding a blogroll to link to blogs Reply with quote

Thanks John.

Followed the instructions and got it right the third time which is a breeze for me.

Mission accomplished
Bill
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: