BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Photo Display on Main Page

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kangenwater

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:28 pm    Post subject: Photo Display on Main Page Reply with quote

John,
I have tried everything and can't figure out how to get photos to ONLY display down the right side column and NOT across the top of the main page. Please help. My blog is kangenwater.blogharbor.com
Thanks
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:15 am    Post subject: Re: Photo Display on Main Page Reply with quote

You can display recent photos in your sidebar by adding the Recent Photos component to your layout.

And if you want to stop the photos from displaying at the top of a category, disable Display recently updated albums in the Category settings.
kangenwater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did that, and they are still showing up. i am talking about the main page. What could I be doing wrong? Could you PLEASE give me more than a once sentence answer?
I know you must have lots of these to answer, but I feel frustrated because I have nowhere to turn for help in running my blog, and it is getting more and more important to my organization. Does blogharbor offer support?
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did that, and they are still showing up.

I'm sorry, but I don't see that you have disabled Display recently updated albums.

From your control panel Dashboard, click the Post Manager tab then click the Category Settings option. Look in the middle of the page for a checkbox labeled Display recently updated albums. Uncheck it and click Save Changes.
kangenwater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got it, thanks
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: