BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Hiding Keywords

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Tips and Tricks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kangenwater

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:14 am    Post subject: Hiding Keywords Reply with quote

http://www.aseabreakthrough.blogharbor.com

Any way to hide the keywords of my posts? I really don't want to display them on this blog.

Thanks
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Hiding Keywords Reply with quote

I can't find your blog... Are you sure that's the correct address?
kangenwater

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:08 pm    Post subject: Hiding Keywords Reply with quote

So sorry!
http://asea.blogharbor.com/blog

See the player? i would rather hide all those keywords...
thank you for the help as always!!
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Hiding Keywords Reply with quote

First question: If you want to hide the keywords why are you even using them?
kangenwater

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:51 pm    Post subject: Hiding Keywords Reply with quote

to direct traffic to the site, which IS WORKING very well. I is just for that particular post it does not look so hot. For most of them it is not problem. Also don't understand why you have to separate them with spaces instead of commas, so when you have a two word keyword like "Redox Signaling" it picks it up as "Redox" and "Signaling" in the keyword list. If you note my keyword list you will see the issue I am having. Although I am STILL HAVING awesome OPTIMIZATION in spite of it all. Well you may think it could be a whole lot better if you look at my stats I don't know. People are finding the site, (very high in Google) calling me etc. people are reading the content, and loving the site.

Back to the issue at hand...if I could hide the keywords for the player great, if not, I will remove them. I LOVE BLOGHARBOR AND PRESSHARBOR!

Thanks
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Hiding Keywords Reply with quote

OK, you just don't want them to appear on one particular post? No, I don't think you'll be able to do that...

Yes, there are only keywords not keyphrases so there's no to create a "keyword" like "Redox Signaling" unfortunately.
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Tips and Tricks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: