BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Javascript column component not showing in IE7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
geoffand

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:57 am    Post subject: Javascript column component not showing in IE7 Reply with quote

John,

I just added a javascript widget to the right column of my blog www.engagingchina.com.
It works fine in Firefox but -- surprise, surprise -- doesnt display in IE7, which reports "Object doesn't support this property or method".
Any ideas why?
Perhaps you look over my base template to see if there is anything obviously wrong with the javascript declarations in the <HEAD> section. Im no javascript expert and dont know what most of them do. Are there any declarations I can remove?

Geoff
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Javascript column component not showing in IE7 Reply with quote

I'm sorry, I am not a Javascript expert either and I can't really help you with this kind of browser issue.
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 6:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Javascript column component not showing in IE7 Reply with quote

Just to followup, probably the best folks to ask about this would be the makers of the widget you installed. They might have an idea.
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: