BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
RSS Javascript Generator

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
annew43

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 12:23 pm    Post subject: RSS Javascript Generator Reply with quote

ok, I'm getting closer to being able to display my blog headlines... or short blogs on my website... when I fill out the java generator and set itmes to show to 0 or any other number, for I've tried several, I'm still only seeing one post on the preview and on my website... is there a delay? Or what am I missing to see two or three posts?

Thanks
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 11:43 pm    Post subject: Re: RSS Javascript Generator Reply with quote

The RSS feed is cached for 3 hours the first time it is read. So if there was only one article on the RSS feed at the time you initially started using the Javascript, then we would not check to see if the RSS feed was updated and contained additional articles for another 3 hours.

So I am guessing that if you look at your blog now, there are additional items being displayed? If not, let us know the URL of the blog where you are using the Javacript and the source of the RSS feed and we will take a deeper look.
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: