BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Control Panel not loading!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xemu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 11:03 am    Post subject: Control Panel not loading! Reply with quote

Sometime in the past week or so I can no longer bring up the Admin control panel for my blog, or in fact any of the more dynamic pages like the homepage of www.blogharbor.com. The title bar loads and thats it, everything else is squished into a tiny empty 2-pixel high white box. I can still get to the normal reader version of my blog just fine.

Help!

Any ideas? I was able to bring up all those pages just fine 2 weeks ago. Did something change about how that javascript or whatnot is presented? I can still load those pages OK from work (which is how I'm posting this now). AFAIK nothing has changed from my side (though it's always possible some DLL or plugin has gotten corrupted or something, I suppose).
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 2:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Control Panel not loading! Reply with quote

Xemu - The control panel and the www.blogharbor.com home page are hosted on different servers, there really is no HTML in common with either of them, and neither of them have had any redesigns in the last few weeks... This sounds like some kind of issue with your browser. I will definitely keep my ears open and if I get any information about this I will post here, but in the meantime I would check the browser...
Xemu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Switching to Firefox seems to have fixed the problem. It's weird, nothing else other than BlogHarbor seems to have any problems...
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xemu wrote:
Switching to Firefox seems to have fixed the problem. It's weird, nothing else other than BlogHarbor seems to have any problems...

It is a weird thing, will make a mental note of it and see if anything else that comes in helps to make sense of it.

The good thing is, you did make the switch to Firefox. Wink
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: