BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
I want to share the information in my blog with the public.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boblahr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:12 pm    Post subject: I want to share the information in my blog with the public. Reply with quote

Hi, i would like to share the information on my blog with the public. What would be a good way for people to find my blog?
I just started my blog here today and would like to share with people out there. My last blog had just a few vistors and now i want to bring it here. Thanks for any help.
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:33 am    Post subject: Re: I want to share the information in my blog with the publ Reply with quote

Here's an article I read a while back called "HOW TO INCREASE YOUR READERSHIP" which shows 5 ways to improve your weblog and 5 ways to attract more attention to it:

http://blogs.salon.com/0002007/2004/03/23.html

I think if you follow his principles, you will find that your readership increases and more attention shines on your weblog. You also might find that your search engine ranking increases.

Anyone else have any ideas?
Robin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a list of places to submit your blog:

http://www.masternewmedia.org/rss/top55/

But in my humble opinion, the best way to get read is to spend as much time as you can learning about how to optimize your site for Google.
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: