BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
cant see site stats and subscribers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ron Kensey

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:57 pm    Post subject: cant see site stats and subscribers Reply with quote

Can't see stats and subscribers .. I know that some have subscribed. What am I doing wrong?
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:15 pm    Post subject: Re: cant see site stats and subscribers Reply with quote

If you're referring to subscribers as in readers who have signed up on your blog to receive email notifications, then you should be able to see their usernames as shown on this page:

http://demo.blogharbor.com/blog/_archives/2004/11/17/185802.html

If they subscribed to receive your RSS feed via a third party such as Bloglines or MyYahoo for example, their identity is not information known to us and as such would not be available via your control panel.

As for Site Stats, here's how you would see them:

http://demo.blogharbor.com/blog/_archives/2004/11/17/185792.html

New blogs need to wait a day for us to generate stats.
Ron Kense

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 4:29 pm    Post subject: Readers/Subscribers Reply with quote

What is the difference between readers and subscribers?

I see site stats now .. does everyone who wants to get notification have to do something in addition to becoming a reader? How do I see the list of readers?
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Readers/Subscribers Reply with quote

A subscriber is someone who has a Reader account and uses it to receive email notifications when you update your blog. Not everyone will want to subscribe, that doesn't mean that they might not come back and visit your blog or check its RSS newsfeed. It just means they are not interested in receiving your email notifications.

This page:

http://demo.blogharbor.com/blog/_archives/2004/11/17/185802.html

shows how you can see the list of your subscribers usernames and profiles.
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: