BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Can't access blog or log in..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
incognit0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 4:13 pm    Post subject: Can't access blog or log in.. Reply with quote

John,

I can't get into my admin account. Nor can I log in here without getting an incorrect login message. Any ideas?
incognit0
incognit0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 4:55 pm    Post subject: Just checked my e-mail and.. Reply with quote

it says the system will be down for maintenance. So I'm hoping thats it..
zroppel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 5:47 pm    Post subject: same problem Reply with quote

same problem here, any ideas?
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:52 pm    Post subject: Re: same problem Reply with quote

Sorry, the server that does the control panels had a problem and that problem didn't alert us all in a timely fashion... That server did get rebooted and on Monday we'll try to figure out why the pagers did not go off...
zroppel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:02 pm    Post subject: problem again Reply with quote

i'm having this same problem again today. servers down?
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:07 pm    Post subject: Re: problem again Reply with quote

Just saw this, I'll be having someone take a look at the system right away...
reb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:05 pm    Post subject: Disappointed this weekend Reply with quote

I am really disappointed in the performance of BlogHarbor this weekend. Fortunately, our blogs seem to have been fine. However, logging in has been sporatic for me. For several hours on Saturday night I couldn't get in. Now today, Sunday evening, I can't log in either. When I could get in earlier today, sometimes when I'd go to update a post and it wouldn't update or respond.

Also, as a customer, I have no idea if anyone at BlogHarbor is aware that there are problems as they're happening. As far as I understand, the only way right now to let anyone at BlogHarbor know that there is a problem is to post something here. I read about the fixes after the fact. There must a way to let customers know that problems are being worked on without having to wait to find out.

I think BlogHarbor is a terrific service. I'm glad I selected it. Overall, I have been extremely pleased. Not this weekend though.
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Disappointed this weekend Reply with quote

We're disappointed that we were unable to provide the service we would like to this weekend as well.

Actually, we're well aware of when there are issues. Take a look on our home page when you're seeing a problem, you're likely to see a notice there. Like we did today, we posted a note that there was a problem with the control panel...

And if you think there's something you need to make us aware of, there's a Contact link on our home page which you can use to send us a support request.

Our apologies for the problems with the Admin Control Panel; we're working very hard to analyze this issue and ensure that it does not occur again.
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: