BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Taking articles off the main page

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spearhead

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 7:34 am    Post subject: Taking articles off the main page Reply with quote

Hi everyone

I've just started to add articles and content to my new blog.

http://manifestingplenty.blogharbor.com

I want to keep the articles and my daily postings separate - hence I've created another section specifically for articles - quite straightforward.

Only that a couple of my articles (4 Steps to Inspired Goal Setting, Why You Procrastinate) are on the main page - even though I've only ticked the "Articles" Box whilst creating the posts.

However, I have another article (10 tips for highly sensitive people) that has stayed within the Articles section - which is what I want for all of my articles. I'm not sure what I've done for that to happen to this article, but not for the others.

I'm sure it's something quite simple - when I find out what it is!
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:10 am    Post subject: Re: Taking articles off the main page Reply with quote

Since your blog's main page does not have the same contents as your list above, would it be correct to assume you figured out what the issue was?

And can I guess that it had to do with the bubbling up feature which allows articles posted to a subcategory to "bubble up" to parent categories?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello John

As soon as I posted, I decided to go back into the Control Panel and realised that it was actually the bubble up feature that was doing it!

But many thanks for your response.
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: