BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
How do I pick custom colors? Help! Need to finish by Fri.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adele

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:30 pm    Post subject: How do I pick custom colors? Help! Need to finish by Fri. Reply with quote

I want to use the overall layout of one of the templates, but change the colors to match the website of the nonprofit I work for. Where would I go to be able to change colors?
I want to change the font that's used throughout, too.
If anyone can point me in the right direction, I would be thrilled.
Thanks,
Adele
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 11:01 pm    Post subject: Re: How do I pick custom colors? Help! Need to finish by Fri Reply with quote

You can customize the majority of the presentation elements of your blog (colors, fonts, sizes) by modifying the CSS stylesheet in use on your blog.

Here are some links to posts on this forum which will help you get started customizing fonts and colors used on your blog:

How to Center your blog, a good primer on modifying your blog's CSS style template:
Tips on tweaking your stylesheet:
Changing the default font:
Changing the style of the article's title:
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: