BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Much talk about photos...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
april14

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 11:31 pm    Post subject: Much talk about photos... Reply with quote

Forgive my confusion, but I see some articles about creating a custom component to replace the header with an image. I just want a picture in the first column (below the calendar) but I can't seem to get a component made for this. The image has been uploaded successfully... how do I finish the job?
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:46 am    Post subject: Re: Much talk about photos... Reply with quote

Once you have uploaded an image, you would create your own custom component as we show here:

http://demo.blogharbor.com/blog/_archives/2004/1/12/13602.html

Then insert the HTML to display that image into the custom component you create. You can let us know the address of your blog if you want us to take a look at the HTML if you're having trouble with that.
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: