BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
alternate web pages

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tigersi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:48 pm    Post subject: alternate web pages Reply with quote

Hi John,

As part of my efforts to create store, I'd like to have an alternate web page template. Something that would have my header and my TopNavBar component. Maybe a left nav bar component of some kind. What the alternate page wouldn't have the right side ads like in my main page. The intent is to remove some advertising clutter in the store section.

Does the BlogHarbor architecture allow room for having multiple web page designs like I'd like to do? I know I'd need to create a alternate template.

Thanks for your insight!

Roaring Tiger
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:01 pm    Post subject: Re: alternate web pages Reply with quote

If you mean an alternate web page template as in Web Page, no we do not have that capability. Your web pages assume the template and Layout of your Main Page.
tigersi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 1:35 am    Post subject: ok, thanks Reply with quote

for the info.

RT
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: