BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
line spacing question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tigersi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:28 pm    Post subject: line spacing question Reply with quote

Hi John -- or anyone,

I'm experimenting with substituting text ads to replace my slow-loading images and I have a question.

I'm creating the layout of the ad in Dreamweaver and then pasting it into BlogHarbor admin (making changes to font style code as necessary for styles). In Dreamweaver, my ads don't have in line spacing but when I paste the text ad into my article and open the blog, then I see line spacing. I assume there's some sort of line spacing code in the base template that is making this happen.

I thought I'd try to put some code into the text ad so stipulate the line spacing to use for my blip of code. I wondered if anyone can tell me the HTML command I would use?

Thanks!
Roaring Tiger
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:42 pm    Post subject: Re: line spacing question Reply with quote

I thought I'd try to put some code into the text ad so stipulate the line spacing to use for my blip of code. I wondered if anyone can tell me the HTML command I would use?

Line height is controled on your blog by CSS properties. I do not think it is possible to use HTML to control line height.
tigersi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:52 pm    Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

ahhh. thanks for the info.

rt
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: