BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Is This Spam?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pantarus3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 4:53 am    Post subject: Is This Spam? Reply with quote

I found this odd and was wondering if it was spam or if it had to do with me posting to an ad blaster site. The address has hit counter on it and the page is General Terms Of Use Related To Any And All ......
http://global-corp-international.com/hitcounter.php
Not aware of any affiliation with site and why the terms and blah blah legal stuff? All I can say us what in the world Shocked Confused
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:17 am    Post subject: Re: Is This Spam? Reply with quote

For those of you who were wondering, and I was one of you, the URL Dawn refers to showed up in her referer stats so I assume this is why she brought it up.

I think they are just trying to "referer spam" you... If you see it again, or if anyone else sees referers from this site, let us know and we'll assume they are spamming and do a global block.
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: