BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Template

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Tips and Tricks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eosintl

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:26 pm    Post subject: Template Reply with quote

I would like each of my blog entries to be in a separate frame/box so it doesn't look at jumbled as it currently does (with just a line between them) I know I should be able to figure this out in look & feel, but I haven't yet.

Please help Wink
Thanks!
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 11:53 am    Post subject: Re: Template Reply with quote

Just FYI, we've released some new color schemes so I would suggest you first take a look at some of the new styles to see if any of them are more to your liking.

As for customizing the way articles appear and separating them from each other more, read this thread for background on customizing your style template to change the way groups of posts are separated from each other by date.

You want to separate each article differently, not the date group as explained in that post, so you want to modify the article class.

You could put a 2 pixel wide black border around each article for example by adding this code to your custom CSS:

Code:
div.article {
    border: 2px solid #000;
}

Try getting to this point, once you've been able to make the customization and see what it does, let us know and we'll help you fine tune it to do what you want.
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Tips and Tricks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: