BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Components incorperating 3rd party html code

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Third Party
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bucksrugby

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 11:08 pm    Post subject: Components incorperating 3rd party html code Reply with quote

I've begun incorperating 3rd party affilate marketing code into some custom components. I've coded a <div class = "logo"> section on my CSS page to create some spacings between the components themselves and the ComponentHead "Affilates" above.

One of my 3rd party componets (Firefox) wiggles up and down when you mouse over it and use the mouse wheel, sometimes the border on the component also disappears. I can't figure out what is causing this. Also the border diaspears on one of the linked Google components at the bottom.

Any ideas why and solutions? These components are display tests for some more defined programs we are working on now.
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:24 am    Post subject: Re: Components incorperating 3rd party html code Reply with quote

I'm looking at your blog and don't see anything peculiar, I don't see any disappearing borders... Could you clarify where we should be looking? And with which browser/OS are you seeing this issue?
bucksrugby

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm using Firefox v1.0.7 for mac OSX. On the right column below the blue componentHead titled Affilates you willsee a get firefox w/ google toolbar banner link. When I mouse over on it and i'm using the wheel mouse to scrol the page up and down the add scrols up in place and the top border disapears if i scroll down the border reappers.

The Google add link at the bottom of the right column also has no border.
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I mouse over on it and i'm using the wheel mouse...

Sorry, we don't see anything like what you are describing. Even on Mac OS X Firefox... I wouldn't worry about it too much, it seems like something peculiar to your setup.

The Google add link at the bottom of the right column also has no border.

That Google advertisement's layout is controlled by Google, not by you or your CSS. You would need to use their system to control the look of that part of your blog.
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Third Party All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: