BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Updating Favorites

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jesusfreak

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:40 pm    Post subject: Updating Favorites Reply with quote

I'm new to anything blogging and learning as fast as I can. I've already stumbled on the BlogJet & RocketJet posting tools. However, as I'm browsing around the internet, is there any tool that integrates with IE or Firefox that will allow me to "post" a new site to my favorites without navigating to my admin site and manually adding the new link? Does the posting engine protocol allow for something like this?

This would be very handy & convenient.

Thanks.
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Updating Favorites Reply with quote

Does the posting engine protocol allow for something like this?

The protocol does not allow for such a thing, unfortunately.

This would be very handy & convenient.

It would be indeed.
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Updating Favorites Reply with quote

Not sure why I didn't mention this when you first asked, but we do have a handy little Favorites bookmarklet which makes posting to your Favorites lists as you browse an easier process.
tenoarman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Updating Favorites Reply with quote

john wrote:
Not sure why I didn't mention this when you first asked, but we do have a handy little Favorites bookmarklet which makes posting to your Favorites lists as you browse an easier process.

Thanks for this, John. I hadn't noticed the "Add Favorite" bookmarklet in my first few months. I won't dwell on the past, but look forward to the time-saving! Surprised)))
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: