BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Import Features

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
whollycow

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:51 pm    Post subject: Import Features Reply with quote

I just found out that myblogsite is closing their services and I want to import my blog to Blog Harbor. I do not see an import feature that works for myblogsite. How can I import my blog here without having to rebuid from scratch?
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Import Features Reply with quote

Unfortunately, it is not possible to import your content to an existing blog here from your current Myblogsite account. We did offer a migration service for Myblogsite users when that service announced it would close, but that migration service is no longer available.
gristgal

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did complete the migration request form, and received confirmation. The last message I received (over a week ago) said I would be migrated "on or about Jan. 4th", and that I would be able to continue posting at myblogsite until migrated. I can't login anymore there, but I have also received no further communications. Please tell me what's going on?
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check your email for the email that we sent you 23 minutes ago informing you of the completed migration of your site. If you did not receive the email, we can resend it to you. Sorry we were a day later than the original estimate. Jan. 5 is still "on or about Jan. 4th". Wink
gristgal

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy

Of course you're right; the 5th is "about the 4th".

I see I've actually got five messages from BlogHarbor. I'll go read them now, and then I just may show up with questions in another thread or something. I know it's the same software, and I'm probably not going to get very adventurous at first about formatting, but ... well, it's past time I got back to posting. Given how the last site turned out, I'm glad to do it at a site which has been stable for a while. I'm not as adventurous as I used to be (other than with opinions). Wink
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: