BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The HTML Page Editor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Tips and Tricks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NappilyEvahAftah

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:31 am    Post subject: The HTML Page Editor Reply with quote

Why when I try to bold just ONE line of text, the whole page changes to bold text. Same thing happens if I wanna change the color of one line — everything changes to that color.

What am I doing wrong?
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:11 pm    Post subject: Re: The HTML Page Editor Reply with quote

Do you mean all of the text changes while you are composing your article and before you post it, or this change happens after you submit your page and the text after your article changes color?

If it is the latter, can you show us a page with an example?
NappilyEvahAftah

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:14 am    Post subject: Here's an example.. Reply with quote

Here's what it does...

I'll type my article, and bold certain lines. It'll look fine, until I save it. Then everything is bold, or the same color (if I've changed the color for certain words/lines).

It's like that here http://www.nappilyevahaftah.net/blog/_WebPages/NappyChat.html
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:36 am    Post subject: Re: Here's an example.. Reply with quote

When I look at your page in the editor in the control panel, it is all bold... Is that not the case for you?

When you select a line that is already bold, and click the bold icon, does it unbold the selection?

Just so we know, what browser are you using and are you composing any HTML outside the editor or did you compose the content entirely within our editor?
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Tips and Tricks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: