BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Where oh where is my Referer Summary?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PorqueChop

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:17 pm    Post subject: Where oh where is my Referer Summary? Reply with quote

The link to Referer Summary on my Site Stats tab has been returning a error message for at least two days now:

"An internal error has occurred. Please try your action again or notify the website administrators. Thank you. "

Please tell me that you are not removing the Referer Summary. It is the only stat I really use. I don't want to look at the whole log.

Thanks for any help.
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Where oh where is my Referer Summary? Reply with quote

We're not removing the Referer Summary page, and this is the first report we've had of any problems with that stat page.

Since you don't include your blog address in your profile here, we don't actually have any way to know who you are so we can't look at your blog to see what's happening. If you want to keep your identity private, please send us a support request with your blog address and a description of the problem so that we can look into it for you.
PorqueChop

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so glad it is just me. I decided to enter a ticket.

And I appreciate your help!
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: