BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Help Please!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MsDonna

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:13 pm    Post subject: Help Please! Reply with quote

I hope someone can please help me. First let me tell you that my blog is an adult blog so if you are offended by adult content, please don't go into my blog.

Anyway, this is what is going on and I have no idea how to fix it. I post using Times New Roman Medium. When I preview it, the text looks fine but then when I post it, my sentences look as though they are double spaced and it looks awful. I want the larger text but I don't want that double space between my sentences. I have worked and worked with it but can't seem to change it.

I believe the program is set up for a particular font and size (I'm guessing) and then when I type in my post, I manually change it to Times New Roman and Medium. Would this be what's making that happen? The double spacing is making my postings soooo long!

Or maybe that's the way it's suppose to do, I don't know. I think it looks awful like that. I just don't know what to do - getting sooooo frustrated.
If you look at my blog, you'll understand what I'm saying. Can someone please help me.... please! I would appreciate it very much.

My blog is http://www.wetalksexblog.com

Thanks so much for any help someone can give me.
MsDonna
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:07 am    Post subject: Re: Help Please! Reply with quote

Since your blog is not hosted at BlogHarbor but at another blog hosting provider, we are unable to assist you. We're only able to support our own users; providing technical support for customers of other blogging services in not something we're able to offer.

Perhaps one of our users here will be able to give you a hand, but we're unable to provide assistance on this issue. We suggest you contact your current hosting provider for technical support for your blog.
MsDonna

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:39 am    Post subject: Thank You. Reply with quote

Hi John,
Thank you for replying. I had thought that since my blog is also blogware that I could get some help here on how to fix the problem. I made a very bad choice when I selected my host but at the time I didn't know any different. They do not have a forum nor do they respond to emails for support so I've just been tuffing it out and finding my own way. Sad I now know better and will be hosting my new blogs here at BlogHarbor.

I've been looking for another blogware user in hopes that they could help me out, but I haven't had any luck. Hopefully one of your users will read my post and reply. Thank you again.

Have a great evening!
Donna
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: