BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Question about subscriptions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Robin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:43 pm    Post subject: Question about subscriptions Reply with quote

Lets say I have checked the box that says "Allow readers to signup for new article and comment notices", but I uncheck the box under "Posting Defaults" that says "Send new-article notices to subscribers"....can I assume that readers will still be able to sign up to receive comment notices, but that they will no longer get notices about new articles?
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Question about subscriptions Reply with quote

Yes, that is correct. If you publish an article and the Send notification to subscribers checkbox is not checked when you publish the article, your subscribers will not receive a notification. That will be the case whether the checkbox was initially unchecked by default or whether it was checked by default and you unchecked it before you posted your article.
Robin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks!
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: