BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Is it possible to change language of some elements of blog?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
galba

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:52 am    Post subject: Is it possible to change language of some elements of blog? Reply with quote

I mean things like "leave comment", "permanent link", "main page", "previous" and so on. I'm working on my new blog which is for polish speaking persons and it would be nicer if those things were in polish.

Can I change those elements?
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Is it possible to change language of some elements of bl Reply with quote

Though some of the elements of the blog are "hard-wired", you can translate many elements yourself by modifying your templates and creating custom components.
galba

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Is it possible to change language of some elements of bl Reply with quote

Quote:
Though some of the elements of the blog are "hard-wired", you can translate many elements yourself by modifying your templates and creating custom components.

I changed comments template so I have "Skomentuj" instead of "Post a comment", "autor" in place of "by" and so on. Also changes in article template does work but I don't know if that is possible to make changes on a main page of the blog. Now the situation is that I can have some elements translated on an "article page" but they still remain unchanged on a main page.

Question is:
Is that possible to change corresponding elements on a main page the same way I did it with a single article page (I can't see related sections in "Style template").
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Is it possible to change language of some elements of bl Reply with quote

The category template controls the presentation of the Main Page and all other category pages, so that's the template you are looking for.

FYI, the style template is your CSS stylesheet.
galba

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Is it possible to change language of some elements of bl Reply with quote

Quote:
The category template controls the presentation of the Main Page and all other category pages, so that's the template you are looking for.

FYI, the style template is your CSS stylesheet.

It works, thanks.
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: