BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Changing blog name (not the obvious)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nisac

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:43 pm    Post subject: Changing blog name (not the obvious) Reply with quote

As an example, I signed up to blogharbor and created my blog named: myblog.blogharbor.com

In my settings I specified the name of the blog to be ex: “Your blog”. I also have a masked domain name. That all works fine.
BUT- When mousing over links etc… the original “myblog.blogharbor.com” is visible. I am asking if there’s a way to update the way the name the blog was initially registered. I want every detail to be consistent with the new blog name. Is changing the original registered blog name possible?

If not, if I created a new blog would I be able to transfer my post to the new blog account?

Thanks in advance!
Nisa
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:13 am    Post subject: Re: Changing blog name (not the obvious) Reply with quote

Quote:
I am asking if there’s a way to update the way the name the blog was initially registered.

You are asking if there's a way to update address or URL you originally registered the blog with (as opposed to the Blog Name). The answer is that the blog address can be changed to something else if you contact us and request it to be changed; the blog address is not something that is configurable in your control panel. You can also use your own domain name for your blog address.
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: