BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Difficulties with Control Panel Login; Posting, Editing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Row

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject: Difficulties with Control Panel Login; Posting, Editing Reply with quote

Hi John,

Not sure if you're already addressing this issue...for the past 3 days, I've been unable to post articles properly and access my control panel. I want to make sure that it's not a problem on my end.

Most of the time, the site is not pulling up and when it does, it's been extremely slow and unresponsive. My editing box for the body of my articles sometimes doesn't come up at all.

Needless to say, I'm extremely frustrated and would like some immediate assistance. At the very least, I need to know if the problems are coming from your server, etc. or my internet access, browser, etc.

I appreciate your quick response and attention to this issue.

Thanks much,

Row Lewis
www.libertyfellowshipcenter.org
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:22 am    Post subject: Re: Difficulties with Control Panel Login; Posting, Editing Reply with quote

Hmmm... We haven't been experiencing any performance issues... It almost sounds like a network issue on your side. Please try the following:
  1. Clear your web browser caches.
  2. Shut your computer down.
  3. Wait.
  4. Wait a little more.
  5. OK, now restart it.

If that doesn't help, let us know if you are on a dialup or broadband connection and what platform you are using (browser and OS) and we'll make some additional suggestions to help you determine what might be the issue.
Row

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:49 am    Post subject: Problem solved itself... Reply with quote

Early last eve...it began to take it's "act right"...everything has been working pretty well since...

Thanks,

Row Lewis
www.libertyfellowshipcenter.org
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: