BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Adding Advert in Javascript to Article Template

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
des

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:28 pm    Post subject: Adding Advert in Javascript to Article Template Reply with quote

I'm wanting to add a piece of javascript to the article template so that a small ad will appear under each post.

From another topic I read here yesterday I suspect I won't be able to do that without turning off the Rich Text Editor. I am loath to do that, partly because I assume that will give me challenges in using hyperlinks, pics etc in posts.
Author, 7 Step Business Blog
http://www.7stepbusinessblog.com
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Adding Advert in Javascript to Article Template Reply with quote

I was scanning through the forums and came across this post which I never responded to... My apologies! I'll respond to it now, perhaps you still need the info and if not it will be in the archives in case anyone else needs it...

A similar question was asked in the past on this thread:

Quote:
I'd like to start listing my company's email address at the bottom of every post and would like to set up my template so it's automatically inserted. Can you tell me how?

The answer is the same, you're trying to add some arbitrary content to the bottom of an article, whether it's a chunk of HTML containing an email address or a Javascript... Take a look there and see if it helps. And making this modification will not have any effect on using the Rich Text Editor.
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: